MBBS, FRACS (Ortho)
Dr. Leong completed his medical degree at the University Sydney in 1995.
His Orthopaedic training was completed on the Sydney Orthopaedic Training Scheme in 2004. During his training he completed a Masters of Surgery through the University of NSW and won the Allen Fredrick Dwyer Award for Best Research Paper.
Dr Leong undertook surgical subspecialty fellowships in surgery of the hip and knee.
- M.B.B.S. (USyd) – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- M.S. – Master of Surgery
- F.R.A.C.S. – Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Medical Board of Australia
- Knee and Hip Surgery
- Knee arthroscopy
- Cartilage Restoration Surgery (MACI)
- ACL and multi-ligament reconstructions of the knee
- LARS Ligament knee reconstructions
- Osteotomy surgery
- Resurfacing Hip Replacement
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
- Primary Joint Replacement – Knee and Hip
- Revision Joint Replacement – Knee and Hip
- Hip arthroscopy and femoro-acetabular impingement surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Member of the Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Associate Fellow of the Australasian Orthopaedic Association
- Member of Australian Medical Association